Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Much to Blog about

Well this blog has certainly been ignored, especially since I have been using Facebook to network with.  However, when it's quiet and I have a moment to write I always find joy in blogging about what I love, photography!


It's been a long and busy winter and we are all excited Spring has arrived.  This past winter I added a brand new Nikon D700 to my camera bag  and actually gave my 85mm DX to a dear friend who could use it.  I am mostly concentrating my time on family and busy with paperwork and more paperwork needed to ready our dossier for our new adoption from China.




Currently I am planning to do some free tutorials on photoshop, maybe teach a few basic concepts on photography via the internet and then sell some fabulous photo props I am designing.  Here's a small sample of what I have in mind.






1 comment:

  1. Aw, she looks beautiful! And congrats on the next adoption!!! :)

    ReplyDelete